Air Freight Services
Air freight is known as the expedited form of forwarding. Reliability and speed are amongst the benefits, whilst web-based tracking allows the real-time status of freight to be monitored from destination to arrival. Forwarding freight via air can allow for a direct to location service.
- General airfreight management import
- Export , Import , Cross trade
- Charter freight management
Sea freight services
Sea Freight is also a reliable method of freight forwarding and is often the premium choice for high-volume freight. Transport and delivery times can be longer however forwarding freight via sea can be 3 – 5 times more cost effective. Sea freight containers can carry more weight (up to 3750kgs) so it is often recommended for high-volume transfers. Freight forwarding via sea has less carbon emissions than air freight.
- FCL container shipping
- Less container load shipping
- OOG/ Break Bulk service
- Reefer management
Project Cargo Service
Project cargo is the one of most complex kinds of transportation in the logistics industry. There are obstacles like time constraints, tight delivery dates, and safety requirements, and thus they require the most detailed shipment plans. To complete a project cargo shipment, oversized goods often have to travel by land, sea, or air to their final destination
Oil and gas, wind power, engineering, mining, and construction or industries are heavily-dependent on this type of transportation due to the need for a detailed engineering process and care. Other industries include are Industries use project cargo
- Conventional vessel
- Roll-on/roll-off (RORO) vessel
- Container break bulk loading, including oversized containers
- Air freight
- Air and marine charter
- Inland water transport by barge
- Coastal marine transportation
- Land transportation of ultra-heavy cargo by multi-axle modular trailer
We provide a large fleet of Trucks & Trailers of all sizes to suit your every needs.
- Interstate Transport
- Domestic Transport
- Wharf Cartage
- Over Dimensional Transport
- Time Slot Deliveries
- Reverse Logistics
CASA manages the freight shipped from Australia to all parts of the world and has a long-established global network and shipping line relationship to offer clients complete cargo control, including air or sea cargo consolidation
- Global ocean & airfreight management
- Export documentation preparation and permit applications
- 3PL container packing and/or consolidation services
- Container tracking
Customs clearance and procedures are an essential part of solution offering.
CASA’s contracted licensed brokers have extensive knowledge and experience in all related customs processes. With attention to detail and a fully computerized EDI link with Australian Customs, the team will ensure all import and export cargo is cleared quickly and efficiently.
- Electronic acceptance of commercial invoices
- Fast, paperless electronic entry of imported cargo
- Detailed landed costing service (available pre-delivery)
- Tariff concession orders
- Duty drawback
CASA provides a warehousing and distribution service that meets expectations of quality in productivity, costs, and service. These solutions best contribute to the success of delivering goods to consumers on time.
- Inventory management.
- Shipping and receiving.
- Reverse logistics (returns)
- Cross Dock
- Transportation (final mile )